Finance with Moravian Motors
CAR PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Keep your monthly payments low by deferring a large proportion of credit. It offers flexibility at the end of your agreement and the reassurance of a Guaranteed Future Value (GFV).
Black Horse Personal Contract Purchase lets you keep your monthly repayments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final repayment at the end of the agreement. Agree an initial deposit, how many miles you are likely to travel each year and how long you want the agreement to run for and the dealer will then calculate the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) of your vehicle and confirm your monthly repayment. The dealer will submit the finance application to us and, subject to your application being approved; you can just drive your car away.
HOW IT WORKS
• Borrow any amount from £1,000 and set repayments to suit your budget for terms of 2–4 years
• Available on new or used cars up to 7 years old at the end of the agreement
• Flexible deposit options – 0% deposit may be available subject to status
• Set your annual mileage for up to 24,000 miles a year*. Your annual mileage will affect your monthly repayments and Guaranteed Future Value.
*Some exceptions apply.
The options at the end of the agreement are:
1) Part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status or
2) Return the vehicle and not pay the Final Lump Sum Repayment. If the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed maximum mileage you will have nothing further to pay. Further information on what is considered good condition can be found at blackhorse.co.uk/goodconditionguide. If the vehicle has exceeded the agreed maximum mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply or
3) Pay the Final Lump Sum Repayment to own the vehicle.
WHAT YOU WILL PAY